Thank you“Respectable Married Woman” AND “Who I Am Today” for the nomination. Please do check out their blogs. Both have such beautiful, thought-provoking and inspirational messages. I highly encourage it! I am also deeply appreciative that they thought of me AND have so gracisouly given me time to respond. It has been faaaaar to long for my response to the point where it has become rude, and I apologize.I could give excuses but I won’t. I just humbly ask for your forgiveness and thank you so kindly again for thinking of me. Here are the rules, pleaseI copy paste them.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Answer a set of 11 questions provided from the blogger that you were nominated by
4. Nominate 11 bloggers, each with under 200 followers
5. Create your own set of questions for your nominations to answer
So here we go! I will start with Respectable Married Woman’s questions. 🙂
1.What would you do if you had ten million dollars/pounds/rupees etc? Oh boy…million dollars, how nice..pay off debt. Gosh that would be AWESOME!! Pay off family debt so that my siblings and parents could breathe too. And finally, probably invest…as boring as that sounds…it would be amazing to create some solid income somewhere so that my hubby and I could both pursue our passions and not HAVE to work…can you imagine?!
2. Rate the following qualities/attributes , that you look for in a relationship or a partner(ascending order)
mental/intellectual stimulation and understanding (2)
emotional understanding (1)
physical compatibility or attractiveness (3)
3. top 5 places to visit or vacation
Sweden, France, Germany, Ireland and Scotland
4. What is religion(not god) according to you? Religion is the constructs created as a guide to connect with the devine. However noted I believe it is man made, and therefore vulnerable to corruption and misinterpretation. My ‘religion’ is important to me but only because it gives me guidance to connect with others and the divine.
5. Would you call yourself more analytical or creative, give reasons? Creative overall, I love immersing myself in stories and art…thats my happy place, but analytical is fun. That is my training (psychotherapist) to use my analytical mind and it feels liberating to explore that part of me as well.
6. If you could change one aspect of your life overnight, but have to give up ten years of your life, would you do it and if, yes, then what would it be? No, I like my life…I would like to live those 10 extra years in it as it is. 🙂
7. Do you believe in the supernatural, magic, or however, you want to call it? I think writing and reading is a bit of proof that magic exists. 🙂 It allows two people who have never met to feel connected and share an experience even though they are seperated by space and time.
8. Three random facts about you, that we don’t know already 1) I used to be a semi-professional artist 2) I have kissed the rocks of Stonehedge 3) My high school mascot was a purple hornet. How unintimidated can you get? 🙂
9. How would you like to be perceived by others? Wise, open minded and approachable
10. Tell us the funniest thing you ever heard or read about Trump is the Republican Nominee…hilar
11.Do you like, doing these award nomination Q/A, why? Yeah, its fun to read other peoples answers and to answer random questions. 🙂 Thanks again for thinking of me!
Who I Am Today
Who is your doppelganger?
Ive been told Drew Barrymore is pretty close
If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Flying probably, that’d be awesome.
If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only have 3 things, what would they be?
An axe, first aid kit and a fishing pole if Im being practical….but if I could have annyyything, can I ask for a cell phone, a working boat and a captain?
What is the one thing you could never give up on?
What is your biggest pet-peeve?
What is your favorite childhood memory?
Fourth of July parades at my grandparents beach house…fireworks, cute boys, the world at my fingertips…so fun.
What is your dream vacation?
Hmmm….A lodge, near a lake and/or mountains…with nature around me to just read and write….
What is the hardest decision you have ever had to make?
To probably pause my career to be a stay at home mom…hardest and easiest decision in some ways.
What is the best decision you have ever made?
So far staying home, marrying my husband…and following him to Wisconsin. The struggle is I have a strong part of me that is a liberated feminist, but Ive led a pretty traditional life thus far…but I enjoy it, so I try to remind my feminist that if she is fighting for my happiness than shes winning! 🙂
What qualities in a person do you most admire?
Quick to listen slow to speak, innovative thinker and leadership skills
What are you most afraid of?
Being percieved as foolish, not succeeding at accomplishing my dreams, not being a good enough mom and house centipeds…EEK!
Thank you agggaainn for thining of me Who I Am Today
AGAIN, check out their blogs! They are awesome….
Okay, my nominations
Marianne @ Along The Side Of The Road
And my questions…
1) What do you think your purpose and/or gift is in this life? (BOOM! Starting off heavy!)
2) Best piece of advice you have ever gotten?
3) Best lesson learned?
4) Best advice you have ever given someone?
5) What is something that always makes you laugh?
6) What do you think has the power to change the world for the better?
7) What makes you feel loved?
8) If you had three wishes granted, what would you ask for?
9) Favorite book/book series?
10) If you were President for a day, what would be some of your first orders of action?
11) Favorite movie?
Thanks again Respectable Married Woman and WhoIAmToday for thinking of me!